How to get more traffic to your Blog or Website

Making a Blog or a Website may be fun but come on, you want people to visit it don't you. Well here i will tll you some of the best tips to do so. I have had this blog for 2 days now and my stats aren't the highest but they are raising by the day and i owned my own website www.dillonsmart.co.uk which was a great success until the co-founder dropped out after 8 months and resulting in me starting up again from scratch on my own.

  1. Social networking ( Get the message out there, and in more than one place. Tweet! Facebook! Youtube!)
  2. Know your audience ( keep you audience happy) 
  3. Content ( Know what your content will be, dont be here, there and everywhere)
If you found this information useful, please help me out by sharing it on twitter, facebook, google plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment